Cool app for keeping track of your fitness
You work hard, but couldn’t find the best way to peronalize your training. Keep track of your workout for your own health concerns.
We give you a good gadget tip for personalizing your workout, and training.
Let us introduce Argus Fitness Tracker. Argus is an all-around good app for tracking health but is missing some features. 24/7 Step, activity and nutrition tracker. Argus turns your iPhone into a sophisticated health and fitness device as it monitors and manages your activities, food, workouts, sleep, hydration, weight and vitals, helping you make sense of numerous bio-feedback data points to reach your health goals and improve overall well-being. Argus is designed to harness every aspect of mobile computing to monitor your lifestyle without compromising your privacy. Argus is engineered for minimal power consumption and run 24/7 in the background. However continued use of GPS running in the background can significantly decrease battery life.
– Daily step counter and activity tracking
– Creates food diary of all your meals with food snapping
– Set daily goals for steps, sleep time and hydration
– Observe trends over time with all variables to track wellness
– Create close friends list to share food photos and other data
– Uses Instant Fitness for your home workouts
– Uses Sleep Time to monitor your sleep cycles
– Uses Instant Heart Rate to monitor your heart beats
– Built in support of third party wearable devices and health apps
Find out what people said about Argus’s Fitness tracker